Monday, February 2, 2009

Post 13, who i am.


As a designer i would say that i am fairly creative. i think of things that i would say flow together yet stand out. i have a good eye for things, and their appercance. as the designer of my building, and as a participant, it is my goal to create spaces where people can go and see a whole new world of symbolysim and creation. my building will mean something to the community, it will stand for something bigger than the building itself. when you go inside, the walls, celing, and floor will frame the outside world and bring it inside. so for the community, it will be inside of the bulding, the community will be apart of the building, and vise versa. in my building i have several favorite spaces. in my building, there is a lot of glass and natural materials that will encoperate the raw standings of its surroundings. hence my favorite space will be in the gallery with the the most natural light and open floor plans. all of my plans will flow together with meaning and symbolysim.

No comments: