Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Post 14


the Burning man project for me was interesting and enlightening. i found that imagining what it would be like if i was actually there helped me imagine what a structure that would actually exist in that setting. for my burning man structure, i felt as if i used savage and inequality into the makings of it. my opinion on the whole culture of burning man is very positive. I belive that in every persons life there is some need for a new experience or something to open their eyes to the world. burning man offers something more to the artists society than some other things can. this thing that people do symbolizes life and how you let things go when you move on. because of what the artist do, is before the thing is over they burn their works of art and burn them. they must let go of all of their hard work. in our class we made our very own pieces of art, as if they were to go into the the burning man itself.

No comments: